eating out

Place2Eat: Urbane

April 13, 2013 Unknown 0 Comments



This restaurant consists of four different sections (Urbane, Sub Urbane, The Euro and The Laneway) under the umbrella of Urbane Group. These four different sections have their own menu and characteristics. Tonight, we were dining in Sub Urbane for a private function, to be exact a wedding dinner. The ambiance is classy and romantic. Sub Urbane is a tiny little room for a small size function but has a great privacy. The service was excellent and the food was fantastic! Plus sharing the meal with people you love, tonight was absolutely an awesome night!

We were first serve with the complimentary warm homemade bread which was really soft and we ordered more when we had our main... :D


Then we were served with the entree. I personally like the scallops better, not because it is seafood, but did cook really well and taste really fresh.
{ entree 



After the entree, we were surprised by the newly wed couple by a speech from every guest! Seriously? I think it was not a good plan, especially for a person does not really like public speech, like me... (even though I am a well-known talkative person...) Anyway, all of us were starving by the time everyone finished their speech. So, we just can't wait any longer to start digging into our main :D

{ mains }



{ sides }

  

The portion of the dish did not look very big, together with the sides that we had, it was actually quite filling. We order extra three bowls of chips! Can't you tell we LOVE chips? :P The beef was done perfectly according to Mr Pear (I did try a bit, it was really yum!). One of my friends, Agnes, said it was even better than Moo Moo! Erm... I think they both have their own specialty and it is really hard to say... right? I, myself, quite liked my piece of fish :D Simple, but nice!

Here comes the desserts! To be honest, we were from starving to super full in just one course. I wish I have two stomach so I can accommodate the good things of both world... But the fact is, I only have one stomach and I knew it was super duper full... BUT, how can someone say "NO" to dessert? 

{ desserts }



Oh, no!!! I finished them!!! They were so delicious!! A bit too sweet though... but still good!! hehe... These really made us the happy pear (pair) ;P



   Urbane   
181 Mary Street, Brisbane QLD 4000
07-3229 2271
www.urbanerestaurant.com

++  Rate & Review  ++

  bon appétit  :)

0 comments: