breakfast • brunch

{ Recipe } Zucchini Slice

February 26, 2013 Unknown 0 Comments


Zucchini Slice, I have heard and read about it for so many time, but I never had one or made one before. This recipe again is from Julie Goodwin, all because I have zucchini in the fridge and this is super easy to make, that is why I decided to make it with her recipe :D Actually, I start to like her... I mean her recipes :)


  Zucchini Slice   
{ by Julie Goodwin }
 make 12 slices | prep 10 mins | cook 35 mins

[ Ingredients ]
2 zucchini, grated
1 large onion finely chopped
3 rashers bacon finely chopped
1 cup tasty cheese grated
1 cup self-raising flour
1/2 cup of oil
5 eggs 
salt/ pepper

[ Method ]

Note: the below is for reference only, for a proper full version of the recipe, please click here and click photo to enlarge. 


[ Kitchen Notes ]

¶ If you have a food processor, definitely go for it coz it saves so much time. Before I took out my food processor, I was thinking to manually grate the zucchini and chop my onion, but didn't know why I suddenly thought about the food processor. I am glad that I used it for this recipe :D ha!

¶ Maybe my eyesight is getting worse, but I really can't find anywhere mentions about the temperature for the oven... So, I used the normal 160°C- 180°C baking temperature depends on your oven is fan forced or not and also how normally your oven perform. I found mine one work best for 170°C, so it can be your guide when you bake. 

[ More Photos ]

 

  bon appétit  :)

0 comments: