mains

{ Recipe } Sticky Baked Pork Ribs

March 17, 2013 Unknown 0 Comments


This is a very simple dish from Christine's Recipes (she also has a Chinese version of this blog called 簡易食譜). She cooks many Chinese traditional food and the best of all is they are all simple and easy to do. When I found out she is also living in Brisbane, I was really happy. Why? Because whatever she bought for her cooking, I am sure I can find it here!!! hehe... Even I can't find, I can simply ask her :DDD

I have tried quite a few recipes from her and this is one of those. That night I cooked for Mr. Pear for dinner and put some fried pumpkin and snow peas for sides. Easy and quick fix for a lazy night or a lazy housewife, like me! :P I wish I can cook like her :))

Try this one night and you will love it!!


  Sticky Baked Pork Ribs  
serves 2-3 | prep 10 mins (plus marinate) | cooking 40 mins | Chinese

[ Ingredients ]

400 g American pork rib

Marinade

2 tbsp char siu sauce (Chinese barbeque sauce) 叉燒醬
1 tsp ground bean sauce 磨豉醬
2 tsp freshly grated ginger
3 tsp light soy sauce
1 tsp Shaoxing wine
2-3 tbsp water

[ Method ]

Note: the below is for reference only, for a proper full version of the recipe, please click here and click photo to enlarge.



 

[ Kitchen Notes ]

¶ Since I have no chau siu sauce, I replaced it with hoisin sauce 海鮮醬. It still tasted very nice :D

¶  I obviously did not read the tips from Christine and that's why my sauce was dried up!! haha~ Therefore, it is very important for you to read through the recipe! ;)

  bon appétit  :)

0 comments: